HaR1!Z


=)Hello my name is Hariata(=..........I just want to say hi to Tisha and Eden in room 6 and zoe,shay,kelela and kymberlyn HI!!!!!!!!!
I am 12 years old turning 13 this year ...... oh did I tell you that my school does Chinese.
Well we have here is a tip if your 12 years old in china you would be 13 years old
cool ahhhhh.
The school i go to is kaitao middle school!!!! I am in Expressive academy Room16!!!!
My teacher's name is miss English,she's really cool(wink wink)
My Favorite subjects have got to be maths,writing and sports.My favourite sports are netball, basket-ball and soccer. My favourite hobbie at school are playing with some mates and friends.
My favourite home hobbie is playing on the computer and roaming with my friends.
At home I watch t.v and draw, drawing isn't quite fun but I'm sometimes board,its
really boring at my house(wink wink).I mostly just text on my fone to all my mates.
Mine and my sisters life is our phones weird ahhhh!!!!!GIRLS I HOPE ITS NOT YOURS IT SHOULD BE YOUR FAMILY hahahaha!!!!!!!nahh its what ever you want it to be but your FAMILY is most important!!!!!!YEA IT IS RIGHT!!!!!!!
Sometimes I play with my cousin's outside on the tramp or on our bike's.
It's so funny sometimes because one of us always seems to full off.



At school I play with my friends honey,Tina as cousin and Lavinia but when they get boring I play with Zoe,shay la fon ,Kimberlyn,kelela.
They are so funny all the time.At lunch we all play nasketball its a game and game name we made up cool ahhhh.....Its one of my favourite games at lunch and at home. It's so cool you should play it sometime nahhh just jokes we don't like being a centre of attention.please don't copy we not being mean just that we hate playing or making a game up because we don't like making games 24/7 thank you.
I just want to say hello to any one who looks on this is cool and I hope you like it.
Because I know my friends like it.......
Did you know we have being working on speeches and last week was our finals well iIjust want to say congratulations to 1st,2Nd and 3rd hooray!!!!!!!!!
I ENJOYED IT SO MUCH!!!!!
=]I would like to say hi to everyone in expressive and all my best friends in other classes=]


My mates and friends:

Tisha
Eden
shay la fon
lyla
Zoe
Tina
Rangiherea
moana
Kimberlyn
kelela
Bridget
hope
Honey
Atapo
Cheyenne
Christine
Cheyanne.h

[=I just want to say hi to all the people at rotorua primary you all rock=]
At my other school it was so cool I had so much fun because i had lots and lots and lots of mates it was cool until I left it was so sad all my friends were gutted to watch me go and they still are.I miss my old friends.They still my friends and they miss me too.If they don't I would know about it.

Ohhhh did

Itell you about stage challenge kaitao middle school had won six awards for stage challenge,and my old school western heights primary had won some awards but i have to get to my aunty to find out on how much awards they won and CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO PARTICIPATED IN STAGE CHALLENGE AND TO OTHER SCHOOLS YOU ARE ALL VERY TALENTED AND AMUSING !!!!!!!!GO KAITAO!!!!